Botox treatment in NYC & Long Island
Trifecta Med Spa offers Botox, Dysport & Xeomin treatments in Manhattan (Downtown and Midtown) and Long Island (Hewlett).
All of Trifecta Med Spa Botox injectors are Allergan®-trained and certified for Botox procedures and we treat thousands every year with our finest needles and shined experience. We apply the injectable to prevent facial muscles’ movement – causing a smoother, renewed and fresh outlook on faces for extended durations. Although Botox is a temporary solution to facial wrinkles, consulting Dr. Edward Fruitman, M.D. ensures that you will face no side-effects and complexities at all, as well as you will be able to resume normal life right after the session.
Trifecta Med Spa Diamond Award
Trifecta Med Spa has been awarded Diamond Status by Allergan.What does it mean? It means Trifecta Med Spa is among the top 2% of all Botox, Juvederm, Voluma treatment providers in the US.
We are grateful to all our patients for their loyalty and referrals, which helped us achieve this honor.
Softening your appearance when concerned due to those frown lines, furrowed brow or crow’s feet on is as simple as visiting Trifecta Med Spa in Manhattan or Long Island New York (NY).
Dial 800-757-4026 to set an appointment now!
Get Answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about Trifecta Med Spa’s Botox Injections Below.
How quickly can I get a Botox appointment?
Most of the time we can see patients the same day or next day, especially if they our exciting clients. Please call us at (800) 757-4026 and see if botox appointment is available with top Botox doctor NYC, even if you want to come in early or late. We try our best to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules!
How long does Botox procedure take?
Typically, a Botox treatment requires only 10-20 minutes in examination room and ends with absolutely minimal or no discomfort at all. Usually, you can return to work immediately, while we recommend that you stay away from getting into strenuous activity until the next day.
How long does Botox treatment last?
First results usually appear 5 to 7 days after injection, and typically last for 90 to 120 days. Thus repeated injections are needed to preserve the achieved effects.
How much does Botox cost in New York?
The cost of Botox varies by each individual patient and by the amount of Botox needed to get the best results. Although some clinics in the New York area price Botox by the “area,” we believe in customizing each patient’s treatment, and we price our Botox treatment by the “unit,” based on the amount used: $13/ unit.
Our New Patient SPECIAL OFFER: $10.95 PER UNIT. Click now to claim
What areas of the face can be treated with Botox?
The most common Botox treatment areas are:
- 11 lines or glabella,
- forehead lines
- “crow’s feet”(lines around the eyes)
However, Botox is a versatile drug and at Trifecta Med Spa it can be used for:
- Jaw reduction – gives one a softer and more visually pleasing appearance
- Calf muscle reduction – gives a thinner appearance to the calf area
- TMD disorder (or Bruxism) – this aching ailment causes irritation in the jaw area and often lead to teeth grinding and pain in the jaw area. We can help here at Trifecta Med Spa by using Botox to relax the jaw (masseter) muscle and dramatically reduce the effect of this disorder.
- Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis – Botox is effectively used for excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, thus causing sweat glands to stop producing sweat. Around 20-25 minor injections to the underarm area effectively reduces sweating by up to 90% within 2 days period, lasting up to 10 month, or even longer.
Why Botox is right for me?
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS) named Botox the most popular physician administered aesthetic procedure in the USA for the seventh year in a row.
- It is very safe and highly effective treatment.
- Botox makes people to appear and feel more youthful without the dangers and costs traditionally associated with plastic surgery.
- At Trifecta Med Spa we offer free consultation with the best NYC Botox doctors for neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and injectable fillers( Juvederm, Restylane, VOLUMA, Radiesse)
Trifecta Med Spa have been awarded Diamond status by Allergan, placing us in the top 2% of all Botox, Juvederm & Voluma injectors in the country.
Call Now (800) 757-4026 for you free Botox consultation at Trifecta Medical Spa in NYC and Long Island