Your Health and Safety Comes First
It’s okay to keep your appointment
Our clinics remain open for normal business hours. Please stay tuned for any further updates and changes. We are closely monitoring the situation with your overall health and safety in mind.
We are facilitating the delivery of clinical services in a manner that decreases the need for in-person visits. We are offering Telemedicine (e.g. video visits) and phone appointments per provider as an alternative option for many Trifecta Health patients.
At Trifecta Health, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients. Please know we have taken extra measures to ensure that our clinics remain safe and ready to serve you and your families. We are following the guidelines from trusted sources, including the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), New York State Department of Health Services (DHS), and our local health department.
Secure Video Conferencing (Telemedicine)
If interested in telemedicine services, please call our offices at (800) 385-3905
Steps We are Taking to Protect Your Health and Wellness in Our Offices
In our clinics:
- We have implemented a “no handshake” policy.
- We are cleaning commonly used spaces routinely. This includes reception desks, waiting areas, and wash stations.
- We are sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking supplies.
- We are refilling hand sanitizer fixtures throughout clinics more frequently.
- We are being vigilant in the sanitization and cleanliness of our clinics.
- We are asking all patients that enter through our clinic doors if they have been traveling and/or sick.
For our patients:
- To reduce the risk of exposure, we ask for patients to come alone for appointments unless a caregiver is required.
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or a family member are showing signs consistent with flu-like symptoms.
- If you have traveled to countries listed on the CDC list, we are suggesting a voluntary 14-day quarantine and suggest not coming in for treatment during this time.
- We recommend that our patients follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices.
With our staff:
- We encourage our staff to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- We require our staff to stay home if they, or someone in their household, have flu-like symptoms.
- We are limiting nonessential travel for staff until further notice and recommending virtual meetings when possible.
When you visit our clinics, please know we are taking every precaution to protect your overall health and wellness to uphold our mission and treat everyone like family. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our patients and communities as needs arise.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov or your local health department website.